IntroductionThree Card Poker is a Chinese poker game and has a unique rule. Easy to understand how to play and it also combines a play way from Dragon Tiger and Baccarat.
This is a game that tests player’s intelligence and luck.
Three Card Poker
- Use a standard deck of cards (without Jokers). Three cards are dealt to Dragon and Phoenix in each round and the cards will be shuffled before a new round starts.
- There are 7 positions on the bet area (Dragon, Phoenix, Pair 9 Plus, Straight, Flush, Straight Flush, Any Triple).
- After the betting time finishes, the dealer starts to scan the cards. Dragon and Phoenix hands are compared.
- Who has a better hand will win.
- If both have the same rank of cards, this round will be a tie. The system will refund the wagers to the player.
Introduction of poker hands
|List of poker hands||Explanation||Diagram|
|Any Triple Killer||Three cards, 2, 3, 5, of any suit.|
|Any Triple||Three cards of the same rank.|
|Straight Flush||Three cards of sequential rank and the same suit.|
|Flush||Three cards of the same suit|
|Straight||Three cards of sequential rank.|
|Pair||Two cards of the same rank.|
|High Card||Three cards do not contain a pair, a straight, a flush, a straight flush, any triple, or any triple killer.|
|Any Triple＞Straight Flush＞Flush＞Straight＞Pair＞High Card|
|Any Triple Killer＞Any Triple||When Any Triple and Any Triple Killer appear at the same time, Any Tripler Killer is higher than Any Triple.|
|Straight Flush＞Flush＞Straight＞Pair＞High Card＞Any Triple Killer||If Any Triple doesn’t appear, Any Triple Killer is the smallest hand.|
|Both have the same hand.
（Any Triple、Straight Flush、Flush、Straight、Pair）、High Card
|Compare the highest card first. If both highest cards have the same rank, compare the second highest card and so on.|
|Straight Flush & Straight||Ranking:
|Pair||When both have a pair, compare the rank of the pairs first. If both have the same rank of the pairs, compare the rank of the single card.|
|※ An ace is the highest card, but it can also function as the lowest in completing a Straight Flush or Straight. However, it is the highest card in the other hands. ※|
|How to play||Odds|
|Dragon||1 : 0.97|
|Phoenix||1 : 0.97|
|Pair 9 Plus
（Contains Pair 9-Pair A／Straight／Flush／Straight Flush／Any Triple）
|1 : 2|
|Straight||1 : 7|
|Flush||1 : 8|
|Straight Flush||1 : 100|
|Any Triple||1 : 120|
- When place a bet on the above bet combination, only the winner can get the payout.
- For example:
1.Place a bet on Flush. When Phoenix has a Flush and wins, the player can get the payout.
2.Place a bet on Straight. When Dragon has a Flush and Phoenix has a Straight, Dragon wins. The player loses the wager.
- When the player places a bet on Straight or Flush and the winner has a Straight Flush, the bets on Straight and Flush can get the payout.
- In seldom case, the scanner may not read every card successfully. When it happens, the Dealer will re-scan it until the system interprets completely.
- Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play.