- BB High Low is an instant lottery game which uses an electronic wheel. The result will be generated by the RNG.
- The wheel has 10 columns which consist of the Mahjong tiles that are one circle, two circles, three circles, four circles, five circles, six circles, seven circles, eight circles, nine circles and White Dragon.
- Add up the numbers of the left and right wheels and the last digit of the sum will be the result.
- When starting a new round, player can start to place a bet after the result of the left wheel comes out.5 seconds before draw of the lottery stop betting. You can check the results manually when the betting time is end. If you don’t manually check the results within 3 seconds, the result of the right wheel will come out. “End of this round.”
- Each round is about 1 minute. It starts from 00:00:00 (ET). There are 1440 draws every day.
- This game draws 24 hours non-stop. Any changes in the winning time shall be subject to the public announcement of BBIN.
BB High Low Rules
BB Wheel Patterns
Place a bet on any 2nd digit of the sum. When your bet matches the drawn result, you win.
- High/Low: Add up the numbers of the left and right wheels. The 2nd digit determines High or Low.
- High: 2nd digit of the sum is 6, 7, 8, 9 or 0. (Sum is 10 or 20 which is High)
- Low: 2nd digit of the sum is 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
- Odd/Even: Add up the numbers of the left and right wheels. The 2nd digit determines Odd or Even.
- Odd: 2nd digit of the sum is 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9.
- Even: 2nd digit of the sum is 2, 4, 6, 8 or 0.
- Sum-2nd Digit: Add up the numbers of the left and right wheels. The 2nd digit of the sum is the drawn result.
- 2nd Digit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0
For example: The result of the left wheel is 1 and the right wheel is 2 so the sum is 1 + 2 = 3. All bets on “Low, Odd, 3” will win.
For example: The result of the left wheel is 5 and the right wheel is 5 so the sum is 5 + 5 = 10. All bets on “High, Even, 0” will win.
Example for Draw Result and Winning Combination
- All bets on “Sum-2nd Digit: Low, Even, 2” will win.