In Red Dog, number cards count as their face value, Jack is 11, Queen is 12, King is 13 and Ace is 14. The suit is irrelevant.
The dealer will draw two cards after you place the bet. If the number between two cards spread is over 1 , it is so called spread. For example – 2 and 4 have a spread of 1; 6 and a Queen have a spread of 5.
- Now the player have the option to raise (double) your bet or to call (continue without raising ). Press Raise or Call respectively to draw another card. If the number of the third card is between the two cards, the player wins. Otherwise, if it matches one of the first two cards or is outside the spread, the dealer wins.
- If the number between two cards equals one , it is regard as a tie (your wager is returned to you and the round is over).
- If the number of two cards are equal , a third card is drawn. If the number of the third card matches the first two cards, the player wins 11 to 1; otherwise it is a tie.
||3 of a kind
||can not raise
- Consecutive：The spread of two card is zero and unequal.
- Pair：The number of two cards are equal.
- 3 of a kind：The number of three cards are equal.
- Payout amount : Expect bet amount
- If you are disconnected and don't choose to raise or to call, this round will be regard as to call to calculate.
||Display the user's ID
||Display the current credit points.
||The bet amount of this round.
||The winning amount of this round.
||Clear all bet amount.
||Draw the card.
||Repeat last bet.
||Do not raise, continue this round.
||Click this button to raise the bet and increase the amount automatically.
||Start new game.
||Clicking to open the deposit function in the Member Center.
||Clicking to show the history data.
||Clicking to show the game rules.
||Clicking to exit the game and back to the game hall.
||Clicking to start or stop the background music.
||Clicking to start or stop the sounds.