Dragon Tiger Casino Game
IntroductionDragon Tiger is one of the poker casino games online. Two hands are dealt in a game of Dragon & Tiger – The Dragon's hand and the Tiger's hand. The player wagers on whether the Tiger's hand or the Dragon's hand will have the higher total points. The object of the game is the banker drawn a card for dragon and Tiger to compete the point.
- It is played with eight decks.
- The player can place the bet on Dragon. Tiger. Tie and all.
- One card is burned at the beginning of every game.
- The banker deals two cards. The two cards will be dealt face up, one to the Dragon first, then to the Tiger, the side with higher total wins.
- The highest card value is King. The lowest card value is Ace.
- t competes the card points , the same point value is a "push"
Count The Card
|Bet Dragon wins||payoff goes by 1:1. If the value of two cards are equal, you lose half of your bet.|
|Bet Tiger wins||payoff goes by 1:1. If the value of two cards are equal, you lose half of your bet.|
|Bet on tie||payoff goes by 1:8|
|Dragon Odd||payoff goes by 1:0.75|
|Dragon Even||payoff goes by 1:1.05|
|Tiger Odd||payoff goes by 1:0.75|
|Tiger Even||payoff goes by 1:1.05|
|Dragon Red||payoff goes by 1:0.9|
|Dragon Black||payoff goes by 1:0.9|
|Tiger Red||payoff goes by 1:0.9|
|Tiger Black||payoff goes by 1:0.9|
"Odd & Even" and "Black & Red" bets are not accepted after Game 50 of the tile set.
Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play.The RTP% for this game is 96.91% based on live data.